Playa Grande Resort
Cabo Weather
Vacation Guide

Mexico Travel - Customs


US Citizens are required to have a valid US passport.

Please visit the U.S. Department of State official Travel Initiative site for more Change in Entry/Departure Requirements information. Information on obtaining or renewing your passport can be accessed through the TIA Passport portal.

For more complete information on obtaining and renewing passports, including forms to renew by mail and expedited service options, see the U.S. Department of State Passport site.

In route to Los Cabos you will receive the Mexico Tourist Card and a Mexico Customs Declaration form to be filled out prior to arrival in Los Cabos. Each visitor, including infants and children, must be in possession of a Tourist Card. The Mexico Tourist Card should be kept with your ticket as it will be needed when checking in for your return flight.

Upon entering Mexico, retain and safeguard the traveler's copy of your tourist card so you may surrender it to Mexican immigration when you depart. You must leave Mexico before your tourist card expires or you are subject to a fine. A tourist card for less than 180 days may be revalidated in Mexico by the Mexican immigration service (Instituto Nacional de Migración.)

For Information and Reservations, Call Your Cabo Experts at: 1-844-590-4355  |  Note: We do not handle timeshare reservations